- Our shipping calculator allows you to choose your preferred option from either Standard Courier Road Freight or Express Freight.
- All standard freight orders, by default, require a signature upon delivery. If you wish to provide your “Authority To Leave” please check the tick box on the checkout screen. You may also leave short instructions such as “Leave at Front Door” etc. Please note that freight carriers can not call before delivery. Please ensure you read the Authority To Leave info below.
- All Express freight orders are Authority To Leave. Please ensure you read the Authority To Leave info below.
- PLEASE NOTE: Shipping is calculated using a freight service, therefore a PO Box, Parcel Collect or Parcel Locker address can not be provided. Please contact us for a shipping quote using Aust Post if needed.
- Shipping is calculated using cubic weight based on location and is therefore more economical for larger orders. If you find the shipping total given to be unreasonable please contact us for a manual quote.
Estimated Time of arrival (Metro areas only):
Standard Freight option: 2-7 Business Days
Express Freight option: 1-3 Business Days
Any delivery ETA’s, provided by In Any Event or the carrier, are a rough guide only. We endeavor to dispatch orders within 1 business day of payment, however, this can not be guaranteed during busy periods. We are unable to make any guarantees in regards to goods arriving by a certain date as delivery times, once dispatched from our warehouse, are out of our control. If you do require items by a certain date please keep this in mind and order early to ensure you receive it on time. This particularly applies to those outside of major cities as shipping times may take longer than expected.
Authority To Leave
If you select a freight option marked “Authority To Leave” you are providing your consent for the freight carrier to leave your order at the shipping address provided in the case that no one is there to receive it. Please note that neither In Any Event or the freight carrier is responsible for anything that occurs to your order once delivered. We recommend the “Authority To Leave” option for commercial addresses open normal business hours Monday to Friday.
Bulky Goods or Large Orders
For items with large dimensions such as chairs, tables etc. You may find the freight price at checkout quite expensive. Please feel free to contact us, we may be able to source a more economical freight option for you.
Please be aware that freight orders containing multiple cartons may get separated in transit. If this occurs your order may be delivered on separate days.